Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Lots of Little People

Things have been crazy busy around here this month.  I have a lot of things wonderful things going on in the background at the moment and hope to get to share them with you soon.  Right now I can share with you one thing I have been busy working on...

First all of these little bodies were traced and then cut out.


Then eyes and smiles were added. Now I have been in the process of getting them all sewn together and ready to go to their forever homes.  They are all very excited and can't wait for some little girl or boy to order them so they can go home and play with them.

Today I am getting started on a HUGE custom order and hope to share more about it with you soon.  It is an exciting opportunity and I am with out words to explain how wonderful it is.  

We are having weird weather at the moment.  Over the weekend, we had severe storms here in Arkansas (not too bad where I live) and now it is in the 40s. Then, next week we are going to be in the 80s. Gotta love spring in Arkansas!! I hope all of you are having a fantastic week. Talk to you soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Please leave me a comment. I can't wait to hear what you have to say!