Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Fun Custom Orders

I love doing custom orders.  So many people have fun uses for my items. Because I promised in yesterday's post to share info about my next custom order with you...Here it is...

I have a wonderful customer that orders my doll clothing sets for a friend of hers.  Her friend then uses them to dress... are you ready...a bobble head doll.



His next outfit will be for June (Hint: Hanging Ten) and then we are working on another idea for July (Hint: Hello Uncle _ _ _).

Once I get each one finished I will share them with all of you.  Of course the clothing sets will also be for sale in the shop with a Felt Doll if you are interested in ordering one for a little one in your life.

Off to get more fun things made. I hope you are having a fantastic day!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Please leave me a comment. I can't wait to hear what you have to say!