Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Newest Item For This Week At Storybook Felts

I've been working hard this week getting a big order out and getting lots of dolls cut out and ready to be sewn together.  Here's the pile I have cut out so far.
Now to get them all sewn together and ready to go.

I also have a new set up in the shop this week.


Storybook Felts My Little Let's Play Dress Up Sets

Now your favorite little girl can dress up her dolly in lots of fancy things.  




These sets come with or without doll and the following items:
1 - Hair style (you pick the color)
2 - Hand Bags
2 - Pairs of Gloves
2 - Ribbon Bows
2 - Dresses
2 - Dress Aprons
2 - Glitter Boas
2 - Pairs of Shoes
2 - Hats
1 - Crown
And as always if you order a doll you get to pick skin and eye color for it.

I had a customer request more little boy items, so keep an eye out for some fun sets coming up for the little boys in your life.  I have a feeling one set will have the little boys (and girls) roaring over it.  

I also wanted to let you know that any of the themes for the sets can be done one the hoops as well so that they can be personalized and hung on the wall.  They make great shower gifts.  

Now I'm off to get busy on these new sets and some other fun items.  I hope you are have a great week and I'll talk to you soon.










4 comments:

  1. Wow, these are too cute. Thank you so much for sharing at the Oh What a HAPPY Day party.

    Holly at Not Done Growing

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm following GFC from Loves On Thursday Blog Hop. please return the favor and follow me back at Evoluchun's Miscellaneous

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so darn cute!! Very nice and original, too. Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so adorable! I love them. Thank you so much for sharing at A Bouquet of Talent this week. So thrilled to have you share with us. New follower, too! Have a wonderful weekend. :)
    Kathy
    lifeonlakeshoredrive.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Please leave me a comment. I can't wait to hear what you have to say!