Wednesday, August 7, 2013

August News

I know it has been pretty quite around here for awhile. I have taken the summer off, for the most part, to spend time with the kids.  There are lots of things going on behind the scenes right now though.  I have just finished up some recent orders and am in the process of restocking most of the dress up sets.  There are also some new items in the works and I can't wait to share that with you soon.  The kiddos will be back at school on August 19 so it will get pretty quite around the house again and I will be extra busy getting new things worked up and in the shop then for sure.

I would like to say hello and welcome to all of the blogs new followers.  If you haven't had a look around please do so.  There are lots of fun things that I have made and I hope to have many more things to show you in the future.

I'm off to get some work done this morning but, I'll leave you with  pictures of one of the item's I just finished up over the weekend.  It was a special order for a friend's granddaughter.  I had fun personalizing her doll's book for her.

I put her name of the cover for her.

This is the set that they went with.



It is the Let's Play Dress Up set.  This set normally doesn't come with a book but one can be ordered separate if you would like one.

Hope you all are having a wonderful week and that it only gets better.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Please leave me a comment. I can't wait to hear what you have to say!