Friday, August 29, 2014

A Happy Little Weather Man

I posted about the new weather set that I have been working on earlier this week HERE. The person who ordered him sent me a picture of him in use  yesterday along with a little message.


Here is how our weather helper dressed the weatherman today. I added a sun, white cloud, grey cloud, and a lightning bolt.
They love it!



When I get this set listed in the shop it will come with a sun, a white cloud, a gray cloud, rain drops, snowflakes and an umbrella.  There will also be a girl set and possibly a two sided story board to go with it.

It is always so fun to see the little sets in use and being enjoyed. I hope all of you have had a great week and have a safe holiday weekend!!


1 comment:

  1. Fantastic set! Brilliant idea! I am sure it's going to be a really big hit!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Please leave me a comment. I can't wait to hear what you have to say!