Wednesday, February 25, 2015

A Happy Little Mermaid Owner

Wanted to share another picture of a happy little customer.  This one is loving her Mermaid Princess set.

Her mom said "Just wanted to let you know my daughter is really getting into dressing the dolls."

I have also been crazy busy with tons of tooth fairy pouches.  If you would like to keep up with all the little projects I am working on, you can follow Storybook Felts on Instagram.  I have been trying to post a few pics of orders before they go out.

I hope all of you are having a great week!


1 comment:

  1. The picture is brilliant. Just shows your sets are inspirational. I'm going to check out what you are up.to :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Please leave me a comment. I can't wait to hear what you have to say!