Tuesday, March 3, 2015

2 More Book Buddies

I just finished listing 2 new Book Buddies and their patterns in the Etsy and Craftsy Shops.  The new Book Buddy patterns include a cute little mouse and a set of 2 puppy patterns. You can also purchase the finished Book Buddies personalized.


Blue Puppy Book Buddy


Brown Spotted Book Buddy


Mouse Book Buddy

I have two more book buddy patterns to update and then I will have to come up with some new ones. Are there any animals that you would like to see turned into a book buddy? Leave me a comment and let me know what your child's favorite animal is or which animal you think should  be next.

Stay warm and I will talk to you soon.



2 comments:

  1. Cat or dragon would be brilliant. The latest bookmarks are brilliant. Fantastic patterns that are easy to follow.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great ideas!! I will have to add those to the list. Ask little red what ideas he has.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by! Please leave me a comment. I can't wait to hear what you have to say!