Thursday, October 24, 2013

Ireland

I have always thought it would be nice to go to Ireland.  


Everything there is just so beautiful!



The old castles fascinate me.











Sadly enough I am not going to Ireland, but this little person will be just as soon as she is finished.



She will be a birthday present for a little girl named Grace and will come complete with Ballerina clothes and Luau clothes. 

Storybook Felts Felt My Little Ballerina Doll Dress Up Set 23 PCS Paper DollStorybook Felts Felt My Little Island Girl Luau  Dress Up ClothingSet 26 PCS

I can't wait to get her finished so I can get her shipped off.  If I can't go to Ireland, at least I get to send a little piece of my heart to someone there!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Please leave me a comment. I can't wait to hear what you have to say!